Restore data from Samsung Kies to Galaxy phone
Kies is Samsung’s free software used to communicate between Samsung device (mobile phone and tablets) and computer using a USB cable. With Samsung Kies, you can backup data, transfer data, manage multimedia files, upgrade device firmware and operating system, etc. The Backup/Restore feature is more often used by Kies users. It is important to backup Galaxy phone to computer to avoid data loss. Samsung Kies supports backup Galaxy contacts, message, music, videos, photos, s memo, call log and more to PC or Mac. When necessary, you can use Kies to restore data from the earlier backup file to your Galaxy phone.
• Easily transfer files between Samsung devices and computer.
• Totally free.
• Updates Firmware.
• Does not support import iTunes playlist.
• Works slowly.
• Sometimes fails to detect connected Samsung devices.
• Kies has two versions: Kies 2.6 and Kies 3.
Restore data from Samsung Kies to iPhone or non-Samsung mobile phone
If you switch from a Samsung Galaxy phone to a new iPhone or to a new Android brand phone (such as LG, Moto, HTC, Sony, etc.), Samsung Kies won’t assist you to transfer data from old phone to your new device. Don’t worry, the Wondershare MobileTrans can do the phone data transfer job. The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac computer, so that you can download and install it on your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS X El Capitan/Yosemite/Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard. Learn more the MobileTrans software, please see Switch Phone – backup, restore, transfer phone data.
• Restore Samsung Kies backup to iPhone/Android phone
• Restore iTunes backup to iPhone/Android phone
• Restore BlackBerry backup to iPhone/Android phone