Switch an old phone to a new HTC smartphone
Are you bored or fed up with your old phone and planning to switch to a new phone? HTC smartphone maybe an ideal choice because it is one of the best Android phone manufactures to compete with Samsung and Apple. HTC’s flagship One M8 was often compared with Samsung Galaxy S5 and iPhone 5S by users in 2014. It is reported that the HTC’s upcoming One M9 will be launched at 2015’s Mobile World Congress, and maybe HTC will reveal renders of two new handsets that look very similar to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. HTC smartphones always have consistently high build quality. Even if you compare their budget offerings with the others on the market you’ll find the HTC phones are generally better. Select HTC, Never wrong.
Transfer old phone data to HTC phone
A new HTC phone brings you a new display, a new design, and the device is speedier. Switching from an old HTC to a new HTC usually has no pain, however, switching to HTC phone from different brands is a whole other deal, as the phones often refuse to “talk” to each other. That’s why HTC offers HTC Transfer and HTC Sync Manager, which help phone switchers to transfer contacts, messages, music, pictures and more to their new HTC phone seamlessly in seconds from Android phone and iPhone, respectively. Or you can use well-known phone data transfer to copy data from one phone to another.
Part I: HTC Transfer: Transfer Android phone data to HTC phone
HTC Transfer is an excellent Android to HTC Transfer tool helping you move your old Android phone content to your new HTC phone. It supports transfer important data such as contacts, messages, calendar, music, photos, videos, bookmarks, settings and more from your old Android phone to your new HTC smartphone wirelessly. All Android phones running Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions are supported.
5 Steps to transfer Android data to HTC phone
1. Open HTC Transfer Tool on your new phone.
2. Open HTC Transfer Tool on your old phone.
3. Follow the on-screen connections to connect.
4. On your old phone, select what types of content that you want to transfer.
5. Click Start.
Part II: HTC Sync Manager: Transfer iPhone data to HTC phone
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to/from your computer with your HTC smartphone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well. Once synced, you can easily manage and organize with HTC Sync Manager on your computer. Everything is safely backed up and ready to be updated to your phone. By backing up all your precious pictures, music, videos and personal info with HTC Sync Manager, you’ll never have to worry about losing those cherished memories and important personal data.
7 steps to transfer iPhone data to HTC phone
1. Back up your iPhone content to your computer via iTunes or iCloud.
2. Download HTC Sync Manager from Google Play on your computer.
3. Connect your new HTC Phone to your computer: HTC Sync Manager will automatically open.
4. Click Transfer and tap Next.
5. Select iPhone backup file and click OK.
6. Select the types of content that you want to transfer from your iPhone.
7. Click Start.
Part III: Bluetooth Transfer: transfer Windows Phone/BlackBerry contacts to HTC phone
5 steps to transfer contacts to HTC phone from other phone
1.On your new phone, go to settings.
2. Select Get content from another phone.
3. Select All other phones.
4. On your old phone, turn on Bluetooth and pair it with the number shown on your new phone.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Part IV: MobileTrans – Phone Data Transfer
The above introductions tell you free ways to transfer old phone data to HTC phone, however there is a paid way to transfer phone data to your new HTC smartphone, that is using phone data transfer, which makes phone data transfer never been so easier and faster. With this software, you can move old phone data to HTC phone directly from HTC/Samsung/LG/Motorola/Sony/Asus/Acer Android phone, Apple iPhone, or Nokia Symbian phone, and restore data to HTC from BlackBerry backup file, iTunes backup files, or Samsung Kies backup file. 8 types of data can be copied to your new HTC phone, including contacts, text messages, calendar, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos.
Support Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP; Support Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan.
4 steps to transfer old phone data to HTC phone
1. Download, install and run phone data transfer tool on Windows or Mac PC.
2. Click on Phone to Phone Transfer, or Restore from Backups.
3. Select source phone content to be copied.
4. Click “Start Copy” to transfer data.